Monday, January 5, 2009

HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE WITH NO REGRETS

If you don't confess your sins, you will be a failure. But God will be merciful if you confess your sins and give them up.

Proverbs 28:13 (CEV)

 

A thief comes only to rob, kill, and destroy. I came so that everyone would have life, and have it in its fullest.

John 10:10 (CEV)

 

 

START THE NEW YEAR WITH JESUS!

 

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.  Philippians 4:13 (NLT)

 

So the angel explained that it was the following message of the LORD to Zerubbabel:  I am the LORD All-Powerful. So don't depend on your own power or strength, but on my Spirit. 7Zerubbabel, that mountain in front of you will be leveled to the ground. Then you will bring out the temple's most important stone and shout, "God has been very kind." 

Zechariah 4:6-7 (CEV)

 

STOP COMPLAINING BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU MISERABLE

 

Words can bring death or life! Talk too much, and you will eat everything you say. Proverbs 18:21 (CEV)

 

Do everything without complaining and arguing, 15 so that no one can criticize you. Live clean, innocent lives as children of God, shining like bright lights in a world full of crooked and perverse people. Philippians 2:14-15 (NLT)

 

Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.  Ephesians 4:29 (NT)

 

 

 

 

ASK JESUS FOR EFFECTIVE GODLY SOLUTIONS

 

Be cheerful no matter what; pray all the time; thank God no matter what happens. This is the way God wants you who belong to Christ Jesus to live. 

1 Thessalonians 5:15-17 (TM)

 

Carefully guard your thoughts because they are the source of true life. Proverbs 4:23 (CEV)

 

Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.

Romans 12:2 (NLT)

 

1. Today I will recognize the excuses I make for my failures. They are:

2. I will refocus my thoughts by:

3. How will I have a good, honest, attitude about myself?

4. What are my priorities and how should I change them?

5. Am I doing my absolute best to live to the standards I set for myself?

6. Some ways I need to depend more on God are?

YOU HAVE GOD’S POWER LIVE LIFE

 

JESUS LOVES YOU!

No comments: